Monday, March 28, 2011

My Credentials

My name is Todd.  I have been alive for a little more than 20 years.  I feel that in this time, I've eaten at enough restaurants and food places to qualify myself as a food critic.  Here's some reasons why I know food.  I'm allergic to cheese.  If you can eat cheese, this blog is completely useless to you.  A lot of foods I eat have to be special ordered to remove the dairy products.  This could include sauces that are vital to the recipe tasting good, or the massive amounts of cheese that have to be put on an otherwise okay dish to make it taste good.  I find that chefs resort to cheese when they have a mediocre dish that needs just a little more.  So, they take a handful of cheese, sometimes 8 handfuls, and glob it on there so all you can taste is that cheesy goodness.  No, I don't have a fancy degree or any kind of necessary food critic credentials, but I do like food, and I eat a lot of it.  I'm also pretty handy with computers, so you can post questions about those in the comments if you think the food stories are boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment